Customer Credit Application
Please complete the application below to apply for credit with Unified Alloys.
It should be completed by persons authorized to accept the Credit Terms and Conditions comprising this application.
(Optional: Download a credit application PDF here)
Download a credit application PDF here.
CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
For the purpose of processing this application the undersigned (the “Customer”) hereby authorizes Unified Alloys (“Unified”) to investigate the Customer’s credit experience with suppliers, banks and other institutions with whom the Customer has conducted business or has identified as a reference herein. Upon approval of this application by Unified, credit privileges will be extended to the Customer subject to the following terms and conditions of sale, which the Customer hereby agrees that:
- All Prices quoted by Unified are quoted FOB Unified’s warehouse locations with purchase terms net 30 days from the invoice date. In the event that an invoice is not fully paid within 30 days of the invoice date, the unpaid balance will be charged interest, which the Customer agrees to pay at the rate of 2.0% per month (24% per annum).
- The Customer authorizes Unified, its agents and affiliates, to conduct any credit investigations it deems appropriate, including but not limited to credit checks and bank checks, and authorizes the release of any information, financial, personal or otherwise, as required for the purposes of the credit investigation, by Unified to any financial institution, credit reporting agency, supplier, governmental authority, collection agency or any institution providing credit information that the Customer deals with. The Customer hereby directs any such financial institution, credit reporting organization, supplier, governmental authority, collection agency or any institution providing credit information to provide all information requested to Unified in relation to the Customer. For the purposes of any applicable statute pertaining to the privacy of information this clause shall constitute full and sufficient consent for the collection, use and disclosure of information, as required for a credit investigation.
- The Customer agrees to be responsible for all solicitor and client costs and other expenses incurred by Unified in connection with the collection of the account and agrees to all terms in this application.
- Unified will not be liable for any claims by the Customer as a result of any defect or insufficient quality in the goods delivered unless such claim is made in writing within ten (10) days after receipt of the goods and unless the goods or items concerned are returned prepaid to a designated Unified Shipping Warehouse for examination, if so requested by Unified.
- Unified’s guarantee on products is limited to the guarantee extended to it by the original manufacturer. On any claims for repair and/or replacement under such guarantee, all costs incurred by Unified which are not underwritten by the original manufacturer, shall be for the claimant’s account. Claims under this guarantee shall be submitted promptly in writing to Unified’s head office and shall be recognized only if the goods or items concerned are returned prepaid to a designated Unified Shipping Warehouse for examination, if requested by Unified. Examination at any other place shall be made at the expense of the Claimant.
- WARNING It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the products ordered are suitable for their purposes and to ensure that all personnel working with the products are aware of the specifications of the products. Unified will not be liable for any claim by the Customer as a result of unsuitable products or lack of knowledge of the specifications QUANTITIES Unified reserves the right to ship ten (10) percent more or less than the quantity ordered, unless otherwise specified herein.
- Unified shall not be liable for the loss, damage, detention or delay due to causes beyond its control arising in the manufacture, shipment or delivery of the goods, nor shall its liability under any of the provisions of these conditions extend to consequential damages of any kind, or to freight charges for the return of goods or items to a Unified Shipping Warehouse for examination, if so requested by Unified.
- RETURNS Unified will not grant credit to the Customer for returned material unless such material has been returned with Unified’s prior written consent.
- CANCELLATIONS Customer cannot cancel or suspend an order placed with Unified except with prior written consent being obtained from Unified. The Customer agrees to pay all restocking charges that may apply to such cancellations or suspensions.
- DELIVERY DATES Where applicable, promises of delivery are estimated by Unified and are on a best efforts basis without any guarantee of delivery to the Customer.